Posted: November 28, 2022
The University of Evansville has received accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission for its PsyD in Clinical Psychology program. With full approval granted, UE is now accepting applications for the five-year doctoral program. It will commence in the Fall of 2023 with a cohort of 15 students.
Mental health is a growing issue not only in the tri-state but across the nation. According to the Center for Workforce Studies, there are only 19 clinical psychologists per 100,000 people in Indiana, which is much less than other parts of the country. Providing this program in Evansville will help increase mental health services for all ages, and PsyD graduates may remain in the area long-term as well. In the state, the demand for clinical, counseling, and school psychologists is projected to grow 18.5 percent over the next five years, which is much faster than other occupations.
- Athletic Training Adds Performing Arts to Clinical Site Opportunities
- UE Theatre Presents MEASURE FOR MEASURE
- UE Named #5 Best Regional University in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report
- UE Launching Construction Management Program
- AceBuddies Hosting Zoo Day on September 24
- UE Holds Ribbon Cutting for New Residence Hall
- Learn About the Discovery of an Underwater Castle in Scotland
- Efroymson Family Fund Supports UE Art, Creates New Endeavors
- UE, VU Offer Guaranteed Admission Agreement in Engineering
- UE Named a 2022-2023 College of Distinction
Contact Media Relations
- Contact Media Relations by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charles du Preez, clarinet — Tuesday, November 29 at 7:30 p.m.
- Community Band — Thursday, December 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Vespers — Friday, December 2 at 7:00 p.m.
- Allison Enchelmayer, mezzo-soprano — Saturday, December 3 at 1:00 p.m.
- Holiday Pops — Tuesday, December 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- Reading/Study Day — Thursday, December 8 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Friday, December 9 All-day event
- Final Examinations — Saturday, December 10 All-day event
- Musical Theatre Recitals — Saturday, December 10 at 1:00 p.m.
- Community Conservatory Recital — Saturday, December 10 at 7:00 p.m.